Boise CrossFit – CrossFit
The Bear (Weight)
7 sets of the complex
5 rounds. Rest as needed between rounds. Score is heaviest unbroken set of 7.
Rules of the Bear Complex:
1. No resting on the ground (even to re-grip). Failure to do so designates a failed set and the athlete must stop.
2. Failed sets absolutely count as one of your five (duh).
3. Athletes can break up or combine the movements as long as the following are met: the clean starts at the ground and finishes standing with the hip at full extension prior to the front squat, squats go below parallel (duh) and push presses finished locked out overhead.
4. No push jerks.
5. There is no time component for a set, the athlete can rest anywhere EXCEPT on the ground.
6. Perform 7 rounds of the sequence to get through one set. There are 5 sets.